The Vivobarefoot Tracker women’s hiking shoes are your rugged companion with a barefoot feel to get closer to nature.
They're your lightweight armour to conquer the elements, with a waterproof lining and thermal protection.
Real-life adventure seekers have put the Tracker to the test, proving the hiking boot's versatility from Tabletop Mountain to Toubkal.
Unlike heavy hiking boots that feel like bricks, the Tracker won’t weigh down your backpack when stored away between treks, and keep your feet feeling light when laced up.
Wild, extreme environments are where the Tracker really shines, featuring a firm ground outsole with sticky traction and multi-directional lugs.
It creates a durable and stable platform to glue your feet onto mildly wet surfaces, rocky terrain, dusty trails – you name it.
HYDROGUARD: Breathable lining provides 360 degree waterproof protection while allowing air to flow freely.
WATERPROOF: Never deal with a soggy boot. Keeps you dry as you navigate streams or tackle a storm with heat sealed seams and / or hydrophobic inner bootie, protecting against water absorption.
THERMAL INSOLE: Creates an insulated ride with reflective foil, thermal regulator and smart foam. According to Vivobarefoot, the 3.5mm thermal insole provides 3x greater the thermal protection of a standard insole.
PRO5: The special patented PRO5 layer is super thin for no added bulk and is puncture resistant. According to Vivobarefoot, it offers 5x greater puncture resistance compared to normal soles with the same thickness.
STICKY RUBBER OUTSOLE: Provides aggressive wet and dry grip on firm, natural grounds. An abrasion resistant platform with a low-profile and durable lugs for agile, multi-directional movement.
- Give your feet the freedom to explore natural wonders without hesitation
- Barefoot, minimalist style lets your feet do their thing, even in wild environments
- A must-have for nature lovers, adventure seekers and globetrotters
- Trialed and tested in real-world, off-road environments
- Made of premium leather for natural comfort
- Lightweight protection against the elements
- Breathable Hydroguard membrane
- Non-absorbent materials for dry comfort
- Waterproof lining
- Thermal protection
- Incredibly thin, puncture resistant PRO5 layer
- Firm ground outsole for sticky grip on tricky terrain