The Vivobarefoot Primus Trail FG women’s trail running shoes are your minimalist yet gutsy barefoot running experience to feel more of the world beneath your feet.
Made of PET plastic bottles, this sporty gem helps protect our oceans by recycling plastic waste and giving it a new purpose as these vegan-friendly, flexible trail running shoes. Cool right?
Let your feet do their thing even in the wildest environments with a shoe that encourages your natural biomechanics to take over – so you run the way you were born to.
Breathable mesh keeps your feet light and lively, and the quick drainage system cuts back on wet weight.
The aggressive firm ground outsole provides sticky grip for navigating rocky terrain yet has a minimalist style to improve sensory feedback – so you feel more, not less and stay confident on your wild runs.
Vegan: Created entirely of animal free materials and processes.
Breathable Mesh: Amazingly comfy, breathable and lightweight design achieved with synthetic multi-ply materials.
Performance Insole: 3mm performance insole creates a bit more warmth when left in and is removable to allow your feet to get an improved sensory experience.
PRO5: The special patented PRO5 layer is super thin for no added bulk and is puncture resistant. According to Vivobarefoot, it has 5x greater puncture resistance compared to normal soles with the same thickness.
Firm Ground Sticky Rubber Outsole:
Abrasion resistant, low-profile design for clocking up tough miles. Multi-directional lugs glue your feet to difficult grounds, whether it's mildly wet surfaces, rocky terrain or dry, dusty trails.
- Jump on the sustainability train with an eco-friendly, minimalist trail running shoe
- Ideal for adventuring off the beaten track, for wild runs and cross country
- Made of recycled plastic bottles to reduce landfill and keep our oceans clean
- Lives up to the principle that less is more – stripping back the weight and bulk to give you only what you need and nothing you don’t
- Barefoot style allows your natural running mechanics to take over
- Breathable and durable materials
- Airy, quick draining mesh
- Supportive ankle collar for off-road protection
- High sensory feedback allows your feet to feel and react to tricky terrain
- Aggressive, low-profile sole for protection without bulk
- Multi-directional lugs for rugged grip, even on slightly wet surfaces or rocky trails