Rule the land and sea feet first with the Vivobarefoot Primus Swimrun FG Mesh women’s trail running shoes.
These nature loving shoes are built for endurance in an amphibious lifestyle.
The lightweight design and quick-draining mesh ensures these unique shoes perform just as well swimming in water as they do running on solid ground.
The sock-like ankle fit provides a secure ride, so your favourite barefoot ride won’t go slipping off when the waves catch up to you.
The low-profile lugs give you superior grip off-road so you can move like a force of nature.
PRO5: The special patented PRO5 layer is super thin for no added bulk and is puncture resistant. According to Vivobarefoot, it’s 5 x more puncture resistant compared to normal soles with the same thickness.
Vegan: Created entirely of animal free materials and processes.
Breathable Mesh: Amazingly comfy, breathable and lightweight design achieved with synthetic multi-ply materials.
- Multi-purpose swimming and off-road trail running shoes
- Feather-light construction for your next beach break or bush hike
- Fast draining mesh cuts back on water weight
- Quick lacing system for just right feel when you're in a hurry
- Hugs your feet securely with glove-like ankle fit
- Low-profile lugs for off-road grip