The Brooks Pure Cadence 7 women’s running shoes feature a Woven Air upper and sock-like fit to breeze through your sweat sesh freely and unrestricted.
The BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning creates an adaptive ride to meet the needs of your unique stride, providing softer landings and increased responsiveness when you need it most.
If you’re looking for a supportive ride, the Pure Cadence 7 is the answer with its lightweight Guard Rails providing stability for mild overpronation and maintaining the natural alignment of your body as you run.
The point of force is shifted forward with the rounded heel - a strategic move that not only improves the alignment of your body, but reduces stress to your hard-working joints.
Tackle the pavement with a flexible sole to reduce shock on impact - it’s a way better option than strapping pillows to your feet for a plush feel on the move.
- Lightweight, supportive and flexible design
- Woven Air upper for freedom of motion and sock-like fit
- Soft internal bootie for comfort
- No-sew overlays for increased durability and support in a lightweight package, creating a ride that's free of irritating seams
- Adaptive ride from BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning
- Lightweight Guard Rails provide support, encourage a natural alignment and stability for mild overpronation
- Rounded heel creates optimal body alignment for minimised stress to joints
- Flexible sole for natural motion and shock dispersion